Fresh Fruit Fro-Yo Pops
- 2 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free French vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups cut-up fresh fruit such as blueberries, bananas, cherries, grapes, papaya, peaches, oranges or raspberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 In blender, place all ingredients. Cover; blend until smooth.
- 2 Divide mixture among 6 (5-oz) paper cups. Cover cups with foil; insert craft stick into center of each pop. (Or fill ice pop molds according to manufacturer’s directions.) Freeze about 6 hours or until frozen.
- Label your sticks before you place them in the cups!